The assessment room displays a comprehensive range of equipment covering areas of daily living including
- High seat & riser recliner chairs
- Wheelchairs, scooters & mobility aids
- Stairlifts and through floor lifts
- Bathing, showering & toileting equipment
- Beds & accessories
- Kitchen & household equipment
Assessments are carried out Monday to Friday between the hours of 9am – 4pm. Visits are by appointment.
Please note that we hold open information days once a month where an appointment is not necessary. Click here to view the dates.
To make an appointment please call 0115 985 5780, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The equipment within the assessment room is on loan to the DLC so for insurance and Health & Safety reasons, visitors will be accompanied during their visit.